“Gaucho Grill - Great Restaurant in a Good Location” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Gaucho Grill

Gaucho Grill
Reserve with
Gaucho Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #106 of 1,953 Restaurants in Malaga
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Groups, View, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Gaucho Grill – Great Restaurant in a Good Location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2013

My girlfriend and I decided to have a meal in the Málaga Port area, which has been renovated recently and there are a great selection of restaurants and shops to choose from. We chose to eat at Gaucho Grill, and as there was a bit of a breeze this evening, we asked for a table inside.
We were handed menus and we ordered our drinks. All the staff were very friendly and we ordered one starter and two main courses as my girlfriend wasn’t too hungry. I chose the Asparagus cream soup as a starter and the Cod Confit as a main. My girlfriend chose the Chicken Skewer.
The soup was a rich creamy texture and tasted good. Although we only ordered the one started the waiter brought us a bread basket so my girlfriend could have a bite to eat whilst I had the soup.
Our mains came without too much of a wait after the starter, and the Cod was delicious and well presented with a good layer of spinach on top. I ordered it with a baked potato and it was cooked just right. The chicken skewer looked good too and my girlfriend enjoyed it.
We were seated at the front of the restaurant and you could see into the kitchen area where the food was being prepared. We both certainly enjoyed our meal and the cod was certainly up there with the best I have tasted. As mentioned all the staff were excellent and friendly, taking pictures of other diners without any issue too. And when the bill came it certainly was very reasonably priced for what we had eaten.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Sunmagic

• Finnish first
Moscow, Moscow City, Russia
“I would go there again”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 September 2013

I went there for dinner and good steak but didn't find it there. Selection of meat is very poor and quality is poor as well.
My steak had lot of fat and was well-done instead of middle level which I asked for.
Can't tell about anything else on the menu but I didn't want to risk and try something else.

• Visited August 2013
Frankfurt, Germany
“Disappointing”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2013 via mobile

Great location but somehow the meal was really disappointing. I had grilled salmon though I think that the fish must have just been shown the grill rather than actually placed on it! Staff were friendly but it seemed as is they were in a race to get us served and out as quickly as possible. Maybe we were just unlucky.

• Visited July 2013
warwickshire
“Very disappointing”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2013

We visited this restaurant last Sunday for lunch and ordered the T bone steak which came semi cooked and a hot stone to continue cooking. At Euro 35 it was a tasteless piece of meat which had toughened due to the half cooking. The jacket potato was cold and again tasteless. When we complained we were offered fries which came greasy so we gave up in the end. Would not go back there.

• Visited April 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent value and quality Argentinian steak house on the pier”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2013

Gaucho Grill is one of a group of new restaurants on the pier Muelle Uno in Malaga port, with views across the harbour. It is an Argentinian steak house.

2 of us went here for lunch. We shared a ½ racion of Iberico ham as starter (€12). Each then ordered the solomillo de ternera (fillet steak – 250g €24). Both were cooked to perfection – one ‘al punto’ (medium rare) and the other well done. These were accompanied by a sauce of your choice, chips or potatoes a lo pobre, and vegetables. One opted for salad in place of potatoes. The beef was excellent quality and worth the price.

Service was extremely attentive, friendly and professional.

• Visited April 2013