We stated here for four nights recently. The hotel ticks all the boxes. It has a spa jacuzzi and sun terrace on the roof which is nice the rooms are clean a decent size and have everything required. It's all about location 2 minutes walk from Maria Zambra Rnfe station where trains from all over Spain operate Via. There are local train services here as well trains depart every 20 minutes 7 days a week to and from the airport so whatever way you arrive in Malaga this hotel is very simple to get to. €1.70 to airport takes 8 minutes doesn't get much easier. If you come out of the hotel and turn right and right again the beach is about ten minutes walk where you will find beds umbrellas etc it is not overcrowded and is frequented by locals so it's a bit more Spanish than the costas everyone is very friendly and welcoming. There are several places along the seafront for food ( lots of fresh fish & seafood) & drink we tried a few of these and were not disappointed in any. If you come out of the hotel turn left & then right it's a 30 minute stroll to the town centre and a further ten to more beaches. Only negative was the wifi was hit and miss it worked for about half of our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This comfortable hotel is located a few meters from the historic center. Nearby you will find numerous shops, 2 shopping malls with bars and restaurants. About 10 meters away is a public transport stop. You can reach on foot perfectly without any problems downtown. The hotel ideal for both leisure travelers and business travelers. Built in 2004, this hotel has a total of 141 rooms, including 130 doubles, 6 superior and 5 are suites. It has a lobby with 2 lifts, 24 hour reception, cafe, terrace and air-conditioned Gastro Bar. The hotel also has a breakfast restaurant and a convention center with 5 paneled meeting rooms. It also offers room service, laundry and parking. The entire hotel has free WIFI The comfortable rooms have en suite bathroom, hairdryer, direct dial telephone, satellite or cable, WIFI, minibar, fridge, double bed or 2 beds, floor board, safe and air conditioning or central heating. On the sixth floor the hotel offers guests can enjoy the spa area with Jacuzzi, showers, and sauna and sun terrace with loungers. We also offer massages. Those who are interested in sports can use the gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Lastminute, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sercotel Malaga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silken Puerta Malaga Hotel
- Silken Puerta Malaga málaga
- Sercotel Malaga Costa Del Sol, Spain