Everything in just "ok" in this hotel! The wi-fi works, the tv is from the 80's, the double beds are two singles together! The breakfast is boring, the views dont exist, and the staff is ok! The AC is to damn noisy! Looks like a train comming in your direction! 4 stars overall!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This comfortable hotel is located a few meters from the historic center. Nearby you will find numerous shops, 2 shopping malls with bars and restaurants. About 10 meters away is a public transport stop. You can reach on foot perfectly without any problems downtown. The hotel ideal for both leisure travelers and business travelers. Built in 2004, this hotel has a total of 141 rooms, including 130 doubles, 6 superior and 5 are suites. It has a lobby with 2 lifts, 24 hour reception, cafe, terrace and air-conditioned Gastro Bar. The hotel also has a breakfast restaurant and a convention center with 5 paneled meeting rooms. It also offers room service, laundry and parking. The entire hotel has free WIFI The comfortable rooms have en suite bathroom, hairdryer, direct dial telephone, satellite or cable, WIFI, minibar, fridge, double bed or 2 beds, floor board, safe and air conditioning or central heating. On the sixth floor the hotel offers guests can enjoy the spa area with Jacuzzi, showers, and sauna and sun terrace with loungers. We also offer massages. Those who are interested in sports can use the gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Priceline, Lastminute, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HRS, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sercotel Malaga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silken Puerta Malaga Hotel
- Silken Puerta Malaga málaga
- Sercotel Malaga Costa Del Sol, Spain