This hotel is unbelievable, beating all others I've stayed in.
This hotel is under 5 minutes from the train station so location is great. When you check in you are transported to a cool and classy world where your every need is met by friendly staff (male receptionists both helpful and cute, a good combination). The rooms are large, and the best equipped I've stayed in, in Spain at least. The bathrooms are modern with a big box of toiletries whilst the bed was of a size that was unbeatable. The room is a real retreat from the heat and dust outside, with fully stocked minibar and full complement of glassware. A nice touch was the sweets left in the room and in all public spaces.
You do have a 10-15 minute walk (depending on whether you have high heels on!) into the town centre, but its worth it. Once in centre, you have a great range of things to do and places to eat. Don't miss the alcazar, its peaceful, has great views and much more photogenic than the castle on top of the hill.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This comfortable hotel is located a few meters from the historic center. Nearby you will find numerous shops, 2 shopping malls with bars and restaurants. About 10 meters away is a public transport stop. You can reach on foot perfectly without any problems downtown. The hotel ideal for both leisure travelers and business travelers. Built in 2004, this hotel has a total of 141 rooms, including 130 doubles, 6 superior and 5 are suites. It has a lobby with 2 lifts, 24 hour reception, cafe, terrace and air-conditioned Gastro Bar. The hotel also has a breakfast restaurant and a convention center with 5 paneled meeting rooms. It also offers room service, laundry and parking. The entire hotel has free WIFI The comfortable rooms have en suite bathroom, hairdryer, direct dial telephone, satellite or cable, WIFI, minibar, fridge, double bed or 2 beds, floor board, safe and air conditioning or central heating. On the sixth floor the hotel offers guests can enjoy the spa area with Jacuzzi, showers, and sauna and sun terrace with loungers. We also offer massages. Those who are interested in sports can use the gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Lastminute, Priceline, Agoda, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sercotel Malaga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silken Puerta Malaga Hotel
- Silken Puerta Malaga málaga
- Sercotel Malaga Costa Del Sol, Spain