“Good and friends”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Dlink - CLOSED

Dlink
Price range: US$3 - US$11
Good for: Cheap Eats
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Organic Tapas Restaurant. Prices from 2.10 To 3.50 €. Open from 1pm to 0:00 Am
Stockholm County, Sweden
“Good and friends”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

Very nice staff. Very good tapas. And also organic and vegetarian of you like. I was more then contempt.

“Very best in Malaga”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014

I have been working as a restaurant manager for the last 10 years, and I have to recognise that I am really fussy with my food and quality standards when I dine out. A friend of mine recommended me this restaurant but to be honest I wasn't sure what to expect. What a great surprise I had!! The food was outstanding and the atmosphere and service excellent. All the staff were so friendly and nice, and nothing was to much trouble to ask for. If you want to have something special and different in Malaga, with a great atmosphere and the food served with a big smile, that is definitively the place where to go. I am really looking forward to be back in Malaga for my next visit. Frankie.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Francisco Javie... P
Brighton, United Kingdom
“great food bad atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014

Went here for a couple of small dishes last week and although the food was top quality. Perfectly executed and presented. The atmosphere was so dull compared to the lively squares throughout the city.

We arrived here at about 10pm and it was almost empty and seemed dark on the backstreet where it is located. We really enjoyed our food but felt it was a shame to be so far from the lovely thriving squares of the old town where everyone sits outside and it is all lit up. You almost feel as though you are missing out by dining here.

• Visited April 2014
Roskilde, Denmark
“High end eco tapas with a twist!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

Visited GLink twice and both times we enjoyed the creative and very, very well cooked tapas. The fish were so good, the meat too, and the desserts ......! Especially the chokolade soup with sheshuan peber and ice was the star of the evening. GLink is by far one of the best tapas restaurants in Malaga. And - surprisingly cheap. Go!

Malaga, Spain
“Best service and food quality in town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2014

A friend recommended me Dlink saying that they made tasty, organic food from local produce. So I was pleasantly surprised when I arrived and realised that it wasn't just the food, but the whole experience that was amazing. The service was impecable, a rare oddity in Málaga where most restaurants haven't got a clue what service actually means. The waiter informed us about everything they had on the menu, made recommendations and was always at hand when needed, without being on top of us all the time. The food turned out to be everything expected and more, some portions were a bit too small, but the quality made up for the size. The atmosphere was great, as was the decor, in touch with the restaurant's concept. Will definetely recommend and wish the establishment all the best, more places like Dlink are needed in Malaga to take the city to a whole new gastronomy level.

• Visited March 2014