“Tourist Trap”

Ranked #614 of 2,081 Restaurants in Malaga
Price range: US$12 - US$23
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Italian Restaurant in the centre city. Enjoy our traditional hand-made organic pizzas baked in a wood-fired oven. Non stop kitchen.
“Tourist Trap”
Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

This place is in a great location and looks attractive. However, the food is very poor tourist Italian made with low quality ingredients. Will not repeat experience. On the plus side the service was fine.

• Finnish first
  • Polish first
Sussex
“Wood Fired Oven”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

The only type of oven for an authentic Italian pizza is wood fired. That's what they use here - you can see it right out front - makes a huge difference. Lovely pizzas and calzone. Pasta not bad - not authentically Italian but generous. We went back and would recommend it. Don't see the need for five tv screens - annoying and seemed out of place but if you try and ignore them and concentrate on your food you'll enjoy it; worth it for the pizza.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank littlelambSussex
Irvine, United Kingdom
“Italian in Spain!”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

We ate at this restaurant on our 1st night in Malaga and were not disappointed. We had mozzarella garlic bread to start followed by spaghetti Bolognese & a tuna pizza which were both fantastic.

Visited March 2014
“Delicious!”
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Ate here more than a few times during our 1 week stay. Awesome friendly service & delicious authentic Italian food! Great ambiance..you won't be disappointed!

• Visited February 2014
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
“AWFUL-avoid”
Reviewed 19 February 2014 via mobile

I ordered a vegetarian lasagne -repeated no meat please-and my husband and daughter ordered pizzas. When mine came I took a couple of spoonfuls and I realised it was made with meat! They took it away and said 2 mins. Meanwhile the pizzas came. Half an hour later I was still waiting for my meal and the pizzas were going cold as my daughter couldn't eat without me. Terrible service with little apology or attempt to make my food a priority. Later the bill was changed AFTER we handed over money to include a missed beer.

1 Thank Janbalg1