“Good Pizza !”

Ranked #756 of 2,116 Restaurants in Malaga
Price range: US$12 - US$23
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Italian Restaurant in the centre city. Enjoy our traditional hand-made organic pizzas baked in a wood-fired oven. Non stop kitchen.
Sheffield
“Good Pizza !”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

An Italian restaurant easy to find, at the top of the main shopping street in Malaga.

Pizzas, pastas, salads - see photo of menu (sorry for photo quality).

We had pizza Primavera and a Caesar salad, pizza was good but the chicken in the salad was a little over cooked, but it wasn't bad enough to complain.

Service was quick, with a smile but not chatty, just enough to make you feel they actually wanted you there...

The food with 2 large beers came to 24.40.

Busy spot in the city with a sunny position if you wish.

There are loads if restaurants in this area, though if you want pizza and pasta it's worth a try.

• Visited June 2014

• Finnish first
  • Polish first
London, United Kingdom
“Absolutely Awful Service”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Started off fine - ordered our drinks and received them (though after a little wait).
Then ordered a Gnocchi dish, to which the waiter looked confused and asked if we wanted the meal above that on the menu, I said no and said the name of the dish again and pointed. He then asked if we meant the one BELOW the Gnocchi (clearly he was determined that the Gnocchi was just not for us, and we were wrong in ordering it). Finally he did indeed point at the Gnocchi also. Great. Done.

The second meal, I ordered a spaghetti dish with mushrooms and cream sauce. He asked me, again seemingly confused as to why on earth I would desire spaghetti with mushroom sauce... But I confirmed it. I don't and cannot eat shellfish - but that is for some reason what arrived. The Gnocchi was fine, the pasta with a large helping of mussels in tomato sauce...

After sending this back, the next waiter came along who spoke fairly good English so I tried again that way, and said spaghetti with the mushrooms. 'Spaghetti funghi porcini?' he asked back at me, to which I again confirmed... What arrived next did contain mushrooms... But also a large helping of shrimps. Exasperated at this point, I just handed the shrimps over to my friend and ate the spaghetti.

When we got the bill, we confirmed that the dish I got was most definitely not spaghetti funghi porcini, but sasla marimonti which was not even on the same page of the menu. I wouldn't say I'm overly impressed - if my Spanish was good enough, I would have complained directly to a manager.

I advise people avoid this place...

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Luke G
Fuengirola, Spain
“Another good choice for Italian Food.”
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

We have been to this restaurant for a few times and we are quite happy with the food and service. A good choice of the menu, at the right price we recommend it if you are looking for a quick easy meal.

Malaga, Spain
“Bad end to the day”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

I couldn't agree more with Darren234... And it takes me alot to complain but,

We ordered garlic bread and bread with olive oil and tomatoes to start, For mains we ordered a Marina Pasta with tomato sauce and a Parma ham pizza... How ever the waiters didnt listen and brought everything out at once... Also when we questioned one of the dishes we just got a glaring look and a shrug of the shoulders as if to say "So, Whats the problem"... We were also served drinks we didn't order and there was much confusion to us sending them back again with another short response and shrug of the shoulders.

The Pasta was advertised having Prawns, Mussels and Clams with tomato sauce.. However we got a couple of prawns and mushrooms with some dodgy looking sauce with it.... No Mussels or Clams in site at all and it tasted as bland as paper...

The pizza was ok apart from being slightly burned and also salty as anything, I thought my blood pressure was going to hit an all time high with the amount that was in it! I left half of it because of the overwhelming salty taste...

We had a lovely day in Malaga but this put a nasty taste in our mouths as well as feeling a bit uncomfortable being there - the way the staff the were being with us and other customers.. Many tables were either getting wrong food or we could here them commenting badly about the service or quality!

Will not be back, surely a place like this in such a great location could step their game up a tad.. The price was good tho, thats probably the only good thing from the experience...

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank MrSam1983LDN
Pontefract, West Yorkshire, England
“Dreadful. Avoid like the plague!”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Dreadful food and appalling service. This place is right in the middle of Malaga and boasts its wood oven. But the quality stops there. The waiters have no idea what they're doing. We ordered pizzas however we watched people on tables around us who were offered food they didn't order and two poor tables had just started their starters and then their pizzas promptly arrived. They didn't look pleased. Pizzas we had were just acceptable. They rush the pizzas out and this is evident as ours needed a few more minutes in the oven as the middles weren't quite cooked. The pasta dishes people were ordering came from a different kitchen and looked bland. Noisy, brightly lit tourist trap. One saving grace is its quite reasonably priced.

• Visited April 2014