“An unforgettable visit”

Cuisines: Russian, Spanish
Dining options: Lunch, Private Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Private Dining
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

You just have to come here while in Malaga. The food is delicious, made with love and care, we tried 4 different dishes and got 2 compliments from the house - everything was just divine! The only problem we had - we couldn't eat more though we wanted to, it was no more
place left in our stomachs
The owner couldn't be more helpful and entertaining. The vines he offered it's was so good!
I'm happy we found this restaurant, a real treasure!

1  Thank Vera F

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Small Restaurant with great atmospehere, nice staff and very nice food with good prices.
Close to Málaga train station.

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

We went there a few days ago after a swipe through trip advisor, but there were no tables available. We reserved for 3 days later and I have to say it was worth the wait! Amazing, intimate atmosphere. We had our baby with us and although they didn't have a baby chair they gave us a bigger table so we would be more comfortable with the stroller and baby. The food was excellent, we just chose whatever the owner recommended and were more than happy. It started off with Malaga sweet wine on the house with a small aperitif and ended the same way for dessert. We had home smoked fish for the entré, my wife brazed Dorado for main and me the grilled pork. Dessert ended in crepe suzette and Russian cottage cheese pie. The bill came in at about 60 eur and we also had a total of 4 glasses of wine and 3 courses.
Definitely the best meal we have had in a long time!
5 stars!

2  Thank Mats M
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Today we arrived to Malaga with my boyfriend and we want to eat somewhere special, after looking on TripAdvisor we opt for this restaurant and for the reviews what we saw we thought to give a chance and it was a really good decision!
Daniel and Natalia the owners of the restaurant where amazing, not only with the food but even with the service , dAniel take care of us the hall evening giving us on the house some drinks and some tasting starter and every dish what he served he explained to us! I been in lots of restaurants and I work in the hospitality but he is a TOP! After the dinner he asked to us if we where in holiday and we said yes he recommended to visit some places and even helped us to get there to the places.Natalia is a lovely lady ho cook all the food and she cook really but really good! Special the dessert I will recommend to all of my friends if they come to Malaga because it really worth for the experience and for the food , special for Daniel and Natalia!

Reviewed 31 May 2018

It was a very great experience. The food was very delicious and the owner suggested us the perfect combination of very tasty vegetables and the traditional porco iberico. The service was perfect, the owner and his wife are fantastic people. Absolutely a place to try!

1  Thank Silvia G