The. hotel is very a big red brick cube,rooms have a minimum decor,quite sad in reality.We paid 99 during the Semana Santa because the processions were on.It was good to be in Malaga at that time.
Normally is between 59-66 Euro.
But the only reason to stay at the Ibis is because is cheap.
We parked at 2 minutes from the hotel for free,so check it out around it and you light be able to save some extra cash to invest in Alhambra Reserva instead
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the centre of Malaga, easily accessible from the airport, the Ibis Ciudad de Malaga hotel is close to the principal tourist sites of southern Spain. The city centre and its numerous museums are nearby via the pedestrian streets of the capital of the Costa Del Sol. 189 airconditioned smoking or non smoking rooms are available for booking, with WiFi Internet access. The hotel features a bar and undercover parking. Pets accepted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Accorhotels.com, Alpha Holidays Limited, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Ibis Malaga Centro Ciudad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Malaga Centro Ciudad Hotel Malaga
- Ibis Hotel málaga
- Accor Malaga Centro Ciudad
- Ibis Malaga Centro Ciudad Costa Del Sol, Spain