Flying fairly late into Malaga and wanted somewhere close to the city centre to stay so we could explore the city before setting off on the rest of the holiday.
Usual reliable Ibis with friendly staff, free wi-fi (which I think was a first for me with Accor), reasonably priced parking under hotel (it looks as if it's closed but drive up to the doors and they open automatically) and a bar that's open 24 hours (which after you'd spent an hour in a queue for a hire car was just was I needed). You're right on the edge of the city centre and check out wasn't till noon so we had breakfast, explored the city then checked out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the centre of Malaga, easily accessible from the airport, the Ibis Ciudad de Malaga hotel is close to the principal tourist sites of southern Spain. The city centre and its numerous museums are nearby via the pedestrian streets of the capital of the Costa Del Sol. 189 airconditioned smoking or non smoking rooms are available for booking, with WiFi Internet access. The hotel features a bar and undercover parking. Pets accepted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Ibis Malaga Centro Ciudad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Malaga Centro Ciudad Hotel Malaga
- Ibis Hotel málaga
- Accor Malaga Centro Ciudad
- Ibis Malaga Centro Ciudad Costa Del Sol, Spain