So very convenient to explore Malaga, ten minute walk to the main historic centre and about fifteen minutes to the new port shopping and restaurant area, all level walking, the hotel is first class basic and clean, as we were leaving they were fitting new beds and mattresses in all the rooms, staff very helpful and a big plus is the private secure car parking under the hotel at eleven euros a day, there is a small restaurant and a bar, security is very good as you have to put your room key into slot in lift to get access to upper floors, this hotel offers good basic rooms at the usual Ibis standard. Enjoy the city of Malaga.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the centre of Malaga, easily accessible from the airport, the Ibis Ciudad de Malaga hotel is close to the principal tourist sites of southern Spain. The city centre and its numerous museums are nearby via the pedestrian streets of the capital of the Costa Del Sol. 189 airconditioned smoking or non smoking rooms are available for booking, with WiFi Internet access. The hotel features a bar and undercover parking. Pets accepted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, ACCOR, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Ibis Malaga Centro Ciudad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Malaga Centro Ciudad Hotel Malaga
- Ibis Hotel málaga
- Accor Malaga Centro Ciudad
- Ibis Malaga Centro Ciudad Costa Del Sol, Spain