We stayed 3 nights at the Ibis. It is by the entrance of the old center so perfectly situated. The rooms are ok. The new matrasses Ibis now has were perfect. For just 60 euro a night I can really recommend it! The service was friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the centre of Malaga, easily accessible from the airport, the Ibis Ciudad de Malaga hotel is close to the principal tourist sites of southern Spain. The city centre and its numerous museums are nearby via the pedestrian streets of the capital of the Costa Del Sol. 189 airconditioned smoking or non smoking rooms are available for booking, with WiFi Internet access. The hotel features a bar and undercover parking. Pets accepted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, ACCOR, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Ibis Malaga Centro Ciudad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Malaga Centro Ciudad Hotel Malaga
- Ibis Hotel málaga
- Accor Malaga Centro Ciudad
- Ibis Malaga Centro Ciudad Costa Del Sol, Spain