spent 4 nights at the ibis this christmas after having chosen it for location and price(paid £130 for the 4 nights via travelrepublic) bed and breakfast. Making it excellent value for money. The bed was large and extremely comfortable. Good power shower.
The room was spotless and cleaned every day and all the staff were very friendly and helpful.The breakfast consisted of tea coffee fruit juices cereals croissants toast and cold meats fruit yoghurts, not extensive but enough to set you up(and the snack bar is open 24 hours)
Its ideally situated for the city centre, a 10 minute walk and for malaga central train station, a 5 minute walk, which gets you to the airport in 10 minutes for 1.70 euros. We used the train to visit torremolinos, belamedina and fuengirola.
All in all a very enjoyable stay and would certainly have no hesitation in using the ibis again and would like to wish the staff there a happy new year
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the centre of Malaga, easily accessible from the airport, the Ibis Ciudad de Malaga hotel is close to the principal tourist sites of southern Spain. The city centre and its numerous museums are nearby via the pedestrian streets of the capital of the Costa Del Sol. 189 airconditioned smoking or non smoking rooms are available for booking, with WiFi Internet access. The hotel features a bar and undercover parking. Pets accepted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), ACCOR, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Ibis Malaga Centro Ciudad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Malaga Centro Ciudad Hotel Malaga
- Ibis Hotel málaga
- Accor Malaga Centro Ciudad
- Ibis Malaga Centro Ciudad Costa Del Sol, Spain