Ibis is kind of the IKEA of hotels. And that is meant in the nicest way possible.
What you see is what you get. It's not super cheap, but cheap and you get what you need and it works and looks okay at the same time.
This Ibis in malaga was really nice. The bed was surprisingly good. So good, I kept going on about it to my wife.
The breakfast for 7-8 Euros extra was nice enough.
If you just need a good nights sleep I would recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the centre of Malaga, easily accessible from the airport, the Ibis Ciudad de Malaga hotel is close to the principal tourist sites of southern Spain. The city centre and its numerous museums are nearby via the pedestrian streets of the capital of the Costa Del Sol. 189 airconditioned smoking or non smoking rooms are available for booking, with WiFi Internet access. The hotel features a bar and undercover parking. Pets accepted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Ibis Malaga Centro Ciudad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Malaga Centro Ciudad Hotel Malaga
- Ibis Hotel málaga
- Accor Malaga Centro Ciudad
- Ibis Malaga Centro Ciudad Costa Del Sol, Spain