This hotel was incredibly easy to find. We caught the train from the Airport to Malaga Centro. When we exited the station we could see it straight ahead. It was about a 10-15 minute walk to the main attractions.
The room was your typical Ibis room. Decent size with a desk, chair, wardrobe and a basic couch. My only complaint is that the air conditioning was not working. I'm assuming they only turn it on during the summer. The bathroom was also a good size. A combination hair and body gel was provided in a large tube.
The wifi connection worked well for simple browsing, Facebook and emails.
Would definitely recommend this hotel based on value for money and location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the centre of Malaga, easily accessible from the airport, the Ibis Ciudad de Malaga hotel is close to the principal tourist sites of southern Spain. The city centre and its numerous museums are nearby via the pedestrian streets of the capital of the Costa Del Sol. 189 airconditioned smoking or non smoking rooms are available for booking, with WiFi Internet access. The hotel features a bar and undercover parking. Pets accepted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Accorhotels.com, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Malaga Centro Ciudad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Malaga Centro Ciudad Hotel Malaga
- Ibis Hotel málaga
- Accor Malaga Centro Ciudad
- Ibis Malaga Centro Ciudad Costa Del Sol, Spain