We stayed in the purple room with the balcony overlooking the courtyard so it was very peaceful (except for some renovation work in the property next door during the daytime) and as its located just to the north of the old town's sights you can get about really easily and explore the streets of Malaga. Its away from the coach tour crowds but close enough to walk everywhere including the train station and to find somewhere close by for breakfast.
Friendly and knowledgeable owners (plus pets!), the rooms are small but well designed and nicely decorated - the balcony room is great. The building is traditional so its cool at night without air conditioning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our traditional Andalusian hotel, in the heart of Malaga's historical centre. Located in a small quiet street next to the Cervantes theatre, close to Plaza de la Merced and to the house where Picasso was born, El Riad Andaluz is a unique place in Malaga. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your El Riad Andaluz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Riad Andaluz Hotel Malaga
- El Riad Andaluz Malaga, Costa Del Sol, Spain