This small hotel is well located in the old town with a very friendly and helpful owner. There is a small but pleasant courtyard to sit with coffee making facilities available 24/7. Our room was a bit dark with the window opening onto the corridor but clean and comfortable. The hotel is full of character with lots of atmosphere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our traditional Andalusian hotel, in the heart of Malaga's historical centre. Located in a small quiet street next to the Cervantes theatre, close to Plaza de la Merced and to the house where Picasso was born, El Riad Andaluz is a unique place in Malaga. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your El Riad Andaluz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Riad Andaluz Hotel Malaga
- El Riad Andaluz Malaga, Costa Del Sol, Spain