Modern Chain, with a funky design, but felt like a cheap nightclub. Great ideas, but should have used better quality materials. I'm sure many people loved this hotel, but I found it didnt meet my expectations.
Location.... is in the middle for walking to town or the beach.... but not really anything worthy of visiting outside. But is excellent for the coach station.
I would recommend staying somewhere closer to town, but is a good place to stay on a budget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Barceló Malaga hotel located next to the city railway station, just 10 minutes from the city center and the coastline is one of the few Spanish hotels recognized by the prestigious British Magazine Wallpaper as one of the 50 best business hotels in the world. It hosts the most amazing lobby of our country with its particular six meters high stainless steel slide connecting the first floor directly with its B-Lounge. Its 221 modern and comfortable rooms ensure a pleasant break, while the 1,500 m2 Convention Center seduces sectors committed to design to ensure the success of their events and meetings. In addition, the outstanding cuisine of the restaurant 'El Anden' awarded with the José Meliá Finisterra award for the best hotel restaurant in Malaga, makes meals a real gourmet experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Barcelo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Barcelo Malaga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Malaga Hotel Malaga
- Barcelo Hotel Malaga
- Barcelo Hotel málaga
- Barcelo Malaga Costa Del Sol, Spain