The main reason you need to stay in this hotel is because there is a slide for adults from the first floor to the bar. It's not very steep so that women can keep their dignity and suitcases can go down here but they may hit someone also.
I booked here because of the great value compared to all other hotels in the vicinity. There is a big courtyard outside that could do with a big pool or big fountain. Maybe importing Trafalgar Square or making a smaller version with one less lion.
I stayed for 3 nights and the beds are some of the most comfortable I have slept in. I arrived into the hotel from being out at 6am in the morning and would go straight to the buffet breakfast. I would happily stay here every time I visit Malaga.
The staff are great, special mention to Manuel, Alvaro etc on reception. These guys are very helpful. It;'s a very modern hotel that is located next to the train station but not with a load of commuters in front of it, not that anyone would mind at all anyway as half of the commuters are women and Spanish women are very pretty. Next door in the shopping center above the station is Burger king, Mcdonalds etc and 4 euros taxi ride to the beach, or town center walk is perhaps 10 minutes walking or so. Whatever you wanna do.
Stay here and have a great place to go back to at night time. If this hotel was beach front it would be 6 out of 5!
I used the gym and sauna too. technogym machines are available with the essentials being incline press, lat pull down, leg extension and some dumbells. All you need to look good for the beach. You should be working out even if you don't normally.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Barceló Malaga hotel located next to the city railway station, just 10 minutes from the city center and the coastline is one of the few Spanish hotels recognized by the prestigious British Magazine Wallpaper as one of the 50 best business hotels in the world. It hosts the most amazing lobby of our country with its particular six meters high stainless steel slide connecting the first floor directly with its B-Lounge. Its 221 modern and comfortable rooms ensure a pleasant break, while the 1,500 m2 Convention Center seduces sectors committed to design to ensure the success of their events and meetings. In addition, the outstanding cuisine of the restaurant 'El Anden' awarded with the José Meliá Finisterra award for the best hotel restaurant in Malaga, makes meals a real gourmet experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Barcelo Malaga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Malaga Hotel Malaga
- Barcelo Hotel Malaga
- Barcelo Hotel málaga
- Barcelo Malaga Costa Del Sol, Spain