Barcelo Malaga isn't the best hotel in the city but it is the best located and modern enough to make your stay comfortable and affordable. We stayed one night as we were catching the train the following day (2 mins walk literally!) Rooms are airy and cozy, the gym does the job and the breakfast buffet though expensive it's totally worth it! A great stay at Barcelo, highly recommended for a night or two, business trips or a quick getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Barceló Malaga hotel located next to the city railway station, just 10 minutes from the city center and the coastline is one of the few Spanish hotels recognized by the prestigious British Magazine Wallpaper as one of the 50 best business hotels in the world. It hosts the most amazing lobby of our country with its particular six meters high stainless steel slide connecting the first floor directly with its B-Lounge. Its 221 modern and comfortable rooms ensure a pleasant break, while the 1,500 m2 Convention Center seduces sectors committed to design to ensure the success of their events and meetings. In addition, the outstanding cuisine of the restaurant 'El Anden' awarded with the José Meliá Finisterra award for the best hotel restaurant in Malaga, makes meals a real gourmet experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Prestigia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, Barcelo, TravelUp, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotel.de, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Barcelo Malaga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Malaga Hotel Malaga
- Barcelo Hotel Malaga
- Barcelo Hotel málaga
- Barcelo Malaga Costa Del Sol, Spain