Professional staff and god location. Located in an old, modernized building in a charming area. Modern rooms with good standard (starting to get a little worn), clean and tidy. Not the best breakfast I've had, but alwright. A plus for the fast internet access - and no need to log in again and again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Petit Palace Plaza Malaga is situated on the corner of Larios street, one of the busiest shopping streets, behind the Cathedral, 4 star hotel in the middle of the historic centre of Málaga. The Petit Palace Plaza Malaga occupies a magnificent early twentieth-century building. Our modern rooms feature flat screen TV (with Satellite TV), hydro-massage shower, air-conditioned/ heating and mini-bar.It is also close to the harbour, two kilometres from the railway station and 10 kilometres from the airport.Room types •66 stylish rooms.•High-Tech rooms: laptop, exercise bike, trouser press, hydro massage shower and king-size bed.•Family rooms up to 5 people: King-size bed or two beds plus bunk beds. (Baby cots free of charge).•Equipped rooms for pets (bed, feeding and water bowls).•Rooms for disabled people.•Smoking & non smoking rooms ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Petit Palace Plaza Malaga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Petit Palace Plaza Malaga Hotel Malaga
- Petit Palace Plaza málaga
- Petit Palace Plaza Hotel málaga
- Petit Palace Plaza Malaga Costa Del Sol, Spain