“Wakeboarding awesome.”
Review of MalagaWake

MalagaWake
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Malagawake greets !! We are dedicated to water sports in Malaga Capital . Our specialties include Paddle Surf , Big Sup, Banana Boat, Air Stream and Wakeboard . See you in the sea.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had a great time. Friendly staff and helpful, giving good advice. Managed to get up out of the water. Such a fun experience!

Malagawake, Gerente at MalagaWake, responded to this reviewResponded 4 days ago

Hello, thank you very much for your time and your comment. I hope to see you again soon.

Best regards.

"lighthouse"
"wakeboarding"
"whatsapp"

Reviewed 30 May 2018

We had a great afternoon thanks to the Malagawake team (Banana and Big Sup). A great team, friendly, pro and attentive.We had a very good welcome from Fernando and the rest of the group is framing us, the activities are great and are geared to groups (we were 5). We were able to take lots of photos, which made wonderful memories. I highly recommend this company, and I would come back for sure! ;)

1  Thank FannyHassani
Reviewed 29 May 2018

Banana baot it's Such a fun experience to do, my dream has become a reality so I am satisfied. Fernando and his team is very exeptionnel it will remain a good memory in my life thanks Málaga Wake .
I will come back promise.
it's close to lighthouse in malagueta beach.I really recommend it.

Malagawake, Gerente at MalagaWake, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Thank you! We´re very proud of making your dream come true.
See you on the beach!!

Reviewed 23 May 2018

I booked with Fernando to do a beginners wake session. He was very friendly and approachable and his English is much better than he thinks!!! Felt like I was in safe hands. Booking was easy, I mainly communicated by email and then briefly by Whatsapp when I arrived in Spain. I would've done a second session but I ran out of time in Malaga.

Hello, thank you. I´m waiting for your second class ;)