“Holiday”
Review of Brunchit Espana

Brunchit Espana
Ranked #230 of 2,574 Restaurants in Malaga
Price range: US$5 - US$17
Description: Brunchit originates from the research of healthy and wholesome ingredients, along with the respect for nature and the love for simple and natural things. It's a space created for modern and active people that know how to carve out some space for the good things in life. In every sense. With all the senses. From breakfast to brunch, from lunch to dinner through a tasty snack, Brunchit offers creative, healthy and wholesome suggestions made with high digestibility flours and selected ingredients seeked to offer simply the best to our customers. A modern space, conceived to feel like having many places in one! A space where you can meet friends, relax or even plan business meetings, thanks to the free professional WIFI
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

We were here 2 times in our trip and we ate so delicious breakfasts with good cafe. The staff is kind the place is peaceful.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

Chanced upon this place as we were staying nearby. A lovely, contemporary eaterie, committed to low environmental impact, and serving really lovely food, presented with style. Husband tucked into an Energy Bowl of yoghurt, fruit, muesli and seeds, while I had a Norwegian style smoked salmon bagel with avocado, apple and watercress. Maybe slightly pricey for what you get, but hey it's a holiday. Back tomorrow!

James P, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Brunchit Espana, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2017

Thank you Luckywoman for your review and for choosing our restaurant.

All the best.
J.P.

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

I’m from Malaga and before this place there was really no way of getting this type of breakfast anywhere. Think avocado, eggs... impossible really!

I was quite happy when I found out that they had opened this place so obviously when visiting home I went to have breakfast there.

And it was nice but not that special. I think they still need to get to perfect the avocado ripening as it was a bit hard and the bread was also slightly stale in my opinion.

But overall it’s quite a good place. Breakfast deals are worth the price including orange juice, fruit and coffee and the location and decoration make the place excellent even if only for a coffee (and perhaps a piece of cake!)

I’ll be coming back to see if they improve the little details but congrats to the people behind it for bringing the concept to our city!

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

We had brunch there twice. If you need variation from the spanish brunch or you are just tired of "croissants or bread, ham and cheese" this is the place to go. The place has both brunch nordic style, NY style e.g. - it is crowed and not easy to get a table, so it is good to know, that next dor is s bakery with more traditionel breakfast and a restaurant/cafe with brunch.

Reviewed 2 November 2017

We stopped in here a few days ago because we wanted a classic brunch. This place was amazing--an nice change from the typical Spanish breakfast (similar but with more additions like avocado and egg). The juice was so refreshing and the coffee was great. We loved it so much we came back to grab something from the bakery before we caught our bus. The staff was incredibly friendly as well! I told my boyfriend "I hope they don't recognize us from this morning..that would be embarrassing!" And a local Spanish lady turned to me and said, "No way! This place is great that is not embarrassed." Enough said.