We stayed for 3 nights before moving on to stay with friends. The reception area was not promising but the room turned out to be large and comfortable. The super king sized bed was firm but comfortable and the pillows were nicely soft. The bathroom was large with a good shower.
The hotel 'restaurant ' turned out to be a street cafe/restaurant in which hotel guests were welcome to take breakfast. This was not great unless you like your bacon and fried eggs very cold.
The service at reception was welcoming and any queries or requests for help or information were met helpfully with a smile in English.
This is a business hotel hence no pool or sunbathing facility. The latter could easily be located on the roof which would be a very welcome addition for non-business users. Wifi is free but reception isn't consistent .
Given the hotels limitations however, all of which were known when we booked, this was a perfectly comfortable hotel. It's well located 5-10 minutes walk from the harbour, the central shopping area and many other attractions as well as being within easy walking distance of train and bus stations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guadalmedina Hotel is a modern and comfortable 4 stars. Especially appropriate for stays of business and leisure given its privileged location in the centre of historical and financial district of the city. In front of the Contemporary Art Centre and just 5 minutes away from the main monuments of the Old Town. In front of the station with direct connection to the Airport and walking distance from the railway stations Maria Zambrano, Bus and Malaga Port. It offers 60 wide and luminous rooms totally equipped with full bathrooms with hairdryer, bath and shower. Work desk, minibar, direct telephone, TV Satellite, air conditioning and heating, free wireless connection and free safety deposit box. It facilities include a social lounge and private guest garage. The Marengo Bar-Restaurant is an addition to all the other attentions and services provided by the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Superbreak UK, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Guadalmedina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Husa Guadalmedina Hotel Malaga
- Husa Guadalmedina málaga
- Hotel Guadalmedina Malaga, Costa Del Sol, Spain