The hotel has got the perfect position to visit Malaga since it is about 10 minutes from the centre and it is even closer to the main train and bus station if you want to reach the rest of Andalucia. There are also a couple of good restaurants nearby and plenty of shops and cafes. My room was very confortable, with a big single bed, air conditioning and modern bathroom. It had a view on the river. I had a wifi connection in my room, but it was quite poor. I would definitely recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guadalmedina Hotel is a modern and comfortable 4 stars. Especially appropriate for stays of business and leisure given its privileged location in the centre of historical and financial district of the city. In front of the Contemporary Art Centre and just 5 minutes away from the main monuments of the Old Town. In front of the station with direct connection to the Airport and walking distance from the railway stations Maria Zambrano, Bus and Malaga Port. It offers 60 wide and luminous rooms totally equipped with full bathrooms with hairdryer, bath and shower. Work desk, minibar, direct telephone, TV Satellite, air conditioning and heating, free wireless connection and free safety deposit box. It facilities include a social lounge and private guest garage. The Marengo Bar-Restaurant is an addition to all the other attentions and services provided by the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Superbreak UK, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Guadalmedina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Husa Guadalmedina Hotel Malaga
- Husa Guadalmedina málaga
- Hotel Guadalmedina Malaga, Costa Del Sol, Spain