Review Highlights
Fantastic company

I have used this service to take up to 19 people on a bus from Malaga airport to various venues... read more

Reviewed today
jf3155
London, United Kingdom
Perfect!

Many thanks to our driver! He drove us perfectly! I forgot my iPhone in the car and he returned it... read more

Reviewed today

More Info
from US$9.75
More Info
1,515 results
All reviews malaga airport excellent service taxi transfer return journey flight was delayed text message transfer service helpful driver first class service always on time arrivals hall both occasions highly recommend this service comfortable car people carrier puerto banus no hesitation
Reviewed 4 July 2016

We have used a different taxi service for 10 years. But once we had been recommended this firm we certainly wont use anyone again. Cost wise very competitive actually 50 euro cheaper than the normal taxi we have used. Emails and text messages confirming the booking kept me up to date, drivers really friendly and vehicle spotless. Excellent cant recommend enough.

1  Thank NicoMattPreston
Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

We were very pleased with the service you provided, our drivers on the pick up and drop off were both on time and very friendly. They both helped us with our bags and were courteous.

The vehicles were of a very high standard (both Mercedes), very clean and plenty of room for us all.

I will definitely be recommending you to my friends and family. Thank you for the great service!

Reviewed 1 July 2016

Booked a taxi from home to pick up on arrival. Clear signage. Driver very courteous. Car was clean. Driver dropped as at hotel and helped us with bags to the reception. We arranged the return journey and all was well. Would definitely use this again.

Reviewed 27 June 2016

The service was fabulous. I would have no hesitation in recommending and will certainly be using your services again.

It means so much when you don't have to worry about the transfer part of the holiday.

Thank you again for a wonderful service and the driver was lovely.

Reviewed 27 June 2016

Service was exceptional! I was very impressed that two days prior to my scheduled pickup, I received an email and text confirming my pick up time. The day of arrival I was texted again letting me know that the driver was monitoring my flight number to ensure an on time pickup. The driver was very punctual and courteous. On my departure from Malaga, I received the same exceptional service. What really impressed me is that I had an early flight out and my driver was early picking me up at 4:15am. The car they pick you up in has free Wi-fi and it very luxurious looking. I highly recommend using them.