“Yum!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Not having had the best experiences with Chinese food in Spain, I decided to try and find a decent restaurant. Having read other reviews (hard to find is not the word), I was pleasantly surprised. We sat outside, which unfortunately is not the greatest surroundings, however the food is the closest I've come to UK Chinese, so good that we went back twice. The staff are friendly and the food was delicious.

Reviewed 14 April 2013

The location of the restaurant is quite difficult but finding and dining here will be unforgettable. You'll be recommending it even to your neighbor which you haven't talk since they moved in your block. Their Peking Duck is the house "Speciality" and is worth trying it. Forget the right side of the menu (Prices). As a credit card TV ads says: " ...Priceless". Trust me and take my words on it.

1  Thank Krhiz M
Reviewed 5 March 2013 via mobile

We came here last year for a meal and was very pleased with it, I would say it's the best Chinese in the area.
The crispy duck was great, maybe too great as now my wife compares every crispy duck we've ever had since to that one.
The service was very good also, very friendly, which is what you normaly get from a family run business.
It's also in a nice little location, just hidden away from the main frontline so you can enjoy a nice quite meal.
I look forward to visiting this place again sometime soon.

Reviewed 19 November 2012

This small restaurant is hidden away on the second level of commercial premises around Puerto Banus marina but is well worth hunting out. It is family run and the food was excellent. It is probably not the cheapest restaurant in the Port but certainly one of the better ones in my opinion and the out of the way, intimate setting is fine in the winter when you can't sit outside anyway. The family take an extended holiday from mid-November until the new year.

Reviewed 5 November 2012

Having read the reviews for this restaurant I came away disappointed.
The restaurant is small, only 24 seats, and it's tucked away up a flight of stairs on the 2nd line in Puerto Banús. The portions were generous and the food was cooked well but I thought it was a little expensive for what it was. €60 for two with a half a bottle of wine and no sweet. It's not a place I would run back to but nice service from the one waitress.