“our visit was amazing !!!”
Review of RedFly Marbella

RedFly Marbella
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: FLYBOARD The activity of your summer
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Baby buggy parking, Activities for older children
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

this was one of the most amazing experiences of the whole family’s life ! everyone really enjoyed it !!! Romain and Elody were so lovely and Romain was very patient ! would definitely recommend the fly boarding !!!!

1  Thank robynyoung123
"boat"
in 6 reviews
"blast"

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

I would say it was one of not the most amazing water activity I have done.
You made my day...
And as a bonus I got great pictures and photos.
Thanks and hope to come again soon

1  Thank Ranny G
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

I was the only one out of my friends to go flyboarding, but all 3 of my friends were aloud on the boat to watch me and take pictures which was nice, the boat ride out was really enjoyable and scenic and the flyboaring was insane! My friends laughed at my attemped backflips and took loads of videos, the people were really nice and i would definitely recommend!

1  Thank Whargreaves1
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Great experience, Romain is a great teacher and his wife Elodie is adorable ! Our sons (10 and 14 years) enjoyed it a lot and succeeded flying at their first session!
We will do it again for sure!

1  Thank Chantal M