“Best Pizza in Marbella”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Good for: Romantic
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Hola!This was in the Michelin guide, hence we tried the pizzas out here!It was the best! Must try and the people are really nice there too. Just off the beaten track it is a little inside tho.Enjoy!Buena Appetito!

Reviewed 10 April 2012

this is a lovely restaurant in the heart of the old town where one can really appreciate the flavors of Italy. the service and quality of food are very high. not to be missed. make sure you book because it is quite cosy. I went with my partner and we both loved it. will go back soon again.
great for a romantic meal or to impress someone.

Reviewed 9 June 2011

Starters were great - huge caprese salad was plenty for both of us. I had a vegetarian pizza, vast and delicious. My husband had fish - a mistake. The fish was fine but it was in a strange mushroomy sauce and the menu had suggested it was in a light caper sauce. We discussed it with the lovely waiter who said the dish was as it should be. Well, it wasn't pleasant - so stick to pizza and you'll have a lovely dinner like me!

1  Thank Dismal
Reviewed 7 May 2009

This is my favourite place in the whole of Marbella, need i say more but i just keep on going back for more, it knocks the rest for dead.

1  Thank pablouno
Reviewed 8 October 2008

Zafferano was recommended by the Marriottt Marbella Beach Resort where my husband and I stayed in 2007. We took a taxi there and back. It was one of the most romantic evenings we've had. We were the only ones there and were given a table overlooking one of the narrow streets in Old Town Marbella. We ordered the tasting menu. The food was exquisite, and the service impeccable. The pace of dinner was relaxing and the surrouondings magical. We will be returning when in Marbella again.

2  Thank fahlbrs