“Best Restaurant in Marbella!!!”
Review of Jaipur

Reserve with
Jaipur is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #93 of 1,486 Restaurants in Marbella
Price range: US$14 - US$33
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Growing up in Shimla, India, in what was once the main area of The British Empire in colonial times, Head Chef and restaurant owner 'Virender Thakur' was nurtured in the fine art of Indian Cuisine. After years as the Head Chef at the famous, 'Holiday Inn' in The City of Jaipur, Virender toured Europe, tutoring many budding Indian Chef's until visting Marbella and opening his own restaurant to showcase some of his very special creations, including Achari, Lajebab and Dilbahar in addition to all the popular Indian Dishes.
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

We ate here twice in our 4 night stay in Marbella because we enjoyed it so much! The owner is so friendly and welcoming the restaurant is lovely with a great atmosphere and the food is delicious! He even catered for my mum who doesn't like Indian food! I can't recommend this restaurant enough! Can't wait to return!!! Thank you!!! X

Reviewed 14 June 2014

We were very pleasantly surprised with our meal at the Jaipur restaurant in Marbella. We had the chicken pakora and onion bhaji to start followed by chicken tikka. The chicken was all nice breast meat deliciously cooked and presented. The staff were friendly and helpful, we would definitely recommend this restaurant if you enjoy Indian food, it was excellent.

Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

I am an Indian and I have had amazing Indian food my entire life. But the food at Jaipur was one of the best I've had. We were amazed at the variety they offered and quickly decided on the Paneer and Dal. The onion salad was fresh and very well done with masala. We got very curious on how the restaurant managed such good authentic food soo far from India and we got to know the cook was from Kashmir - India which is also known for some amazing food.
Must visit if u crave for Indian Food!

Reviewed 23 May 2014

We recently had a meal at Jaipur and it was great! We have also visited here before a few years ago and had a good meal. We had papadoms to start then I had the vegetable jalfrezi and my partner had the chicken rogan josh. Both of us really enjoy spicy food and I can defiantly say it was spicy for sure. We shared the egg fried rice as it was a big meal for the both of us. Great food and service would defiantly go back again.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Visited Jaipur restaurant during our trip to Marbella - walkable distance from Fuerte Miramar. Given other reviewers experience with the papad, skipped the papad since we don't care for it that much anyways.

Ordered 3 vegetarian dishes and few naans. Did ask for it to be made Indian hot. All our 3 dishes (mattar paneer, Chana, Alu Baigan) and naan's all tasted really good. Baigan (eggplant) is a hard vegetable to cook and preserve the taste but I definitely enjoyed the taste here.

When we went, there were only 4-5 tables occupied - service was overall was decent. Some people have mentioned that Jaipur is expensive. But, given the location, I think the prices are very reasonable. Think about the location - you are being provided dinner right on the beach walk. The vegetable portions were reasonable. The naan was on the smaller side - normally at other Indian restaurants, we barely finish 2 naans between the three of us but we had to order 3 naans at this place. But in the grand scheme of things, that is minor.

Just as we we ready to sit down - not sure what happened but my son broke one of the wine glasses. Virender, I think the owner, didn't even charge us for that even though we had offered to pay for it. Really appreciated his gesture.

Being a vegetarian, it is so difficult to find good vegetarian food around in Marbella/spain and to find really good tasting food at a location with good view/location was a real delight for us.