Stayed in the hotel on 1st June in a Junior Suite as we were travelling with our 1 year old. We wanted to be able to put him down for his midday nap and still be able to sit on a terrace or relax in a different room without the worry of disturbing him. The room was very well kept, in excellent condition, had a separate bathroom, dressing room, living room and bedroom, all of very good size.
My only criticisms - 1. when we arrived, as planned, our room was not ready. This was particularly difficult as there were no spare rooms for us to change into other clothes, swim wear etc or for our son to have a lay down. We were shown to the Spa rooms and told we could use them to change and hold our bags. Not brilliant but they did come up with a solution.
2. When paying the best part of £2000 for a room I would've expected to have free wi-fi in our room.
The staff were extremely polite and would do anything to help. The food was good and drinks to your sun lounger around the pool were very welcomed. There's a lovely pool and kids pool which helped our stay.
The beach is literally a 2-3 minute walk away. I recommend having a long walk in both directions along the sea front as it's spectacular. It's a short 10-15 minute walk along the front to Puerto Banus marina and around a 30 minute walk into the heart of Marbella.
All in all, we would stay again, possibly not in a Junior Suite due to the cost, but a West facing room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You’ll fall in love with the IBEROSTAR Marbella Coral Beach. It boasts sea views, a peaceful sun terrace, the SeaSoul terrace and an array of sensations to experience at the spa. It will be love at first sight as soon as you arrive at this adults-only hotel in Marbella. Find out more reasons why. Complete rest. That is what you can enjoy as soon as you step into the rooms of this hotel in Marbella. The rooms range from Doubles for a romantic getaway to the Top Suite with a whirlpool bath on the terrace for those special moments gazing out at the sea. Your stomach is in for a treat. And it’s no wonder. You’ll be amazed seeing your food cooked in front of you at this All Inclusive hotel. Trying out the range of local, Spanish and international recipes will make for an absolutely delicious experience. Heightened senses. Let your worries evaporate and your stress fade away with massages that will relax every pore of your skin. All you have to do is close your eyes and switch off! Pleasure for adults. Balinese beds by the pool, romantic dinners looking out onto the Mediterranean, a bottle of cava waiting for you in your room, SeaSoul… An adults-only hotel is just what you need for an infinitely relaxing holiday with your partner. A seaside feel, in every way. This hotel on the Costa del Sol is right by the beach, so you can feel the sand in your toes in the blink of an eye. You can also discover the marine life and try dozens of water sports like paddle surfing. A luxury location. You will be staying at a hotel with one of the best locations in Marbella, just 1 km from Puerto Banus and 5 km from the old town. Make the most of it and stroll down to the area packed with glamour, nightlife, impressive boats and everything you could imagine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Iberostar, Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Southall Travel, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Iberostar Marbella Coral Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Marbella Coral Beach Hotel Marbella
- Occidental Coral Beach Marbella
- Occidental Coral Beach Hotel Marbella
- Iberostar Marbella Coral Beach Andalucia