Amazing breakfast cooked in front of u. Literally 1 min from the beach. About 15-20 walk from Puerto Banus and bus stop in front of the hotel to go to Marbella (10mins ride)
Staff friendly and helpful (they printed our boarding passes in the reception).
Internet not free!
Safe not free!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- PLEASE NOTE: The hotel will be closed until May 2018. In addition, the Spa wet area will not be available during the 2018 season. Guests can still enjoy treatments and massages. We are improving the facilities so you can enjoy your Iberostar holiday even more! We apologise for any inconvenience. From the very first moment you arrive, the Marbella Coral Beach hotel brings peace and quiet to all travellers. Located on the seafront at La Milla de Oro in Marbella, decked out in a fine Mediterranean style and offering all kinds of experiences and attractive activities. Its 170 rooms and state-of-the-art suites make this a magnificent hotel where you can spend a few intimate days relaxing in the tranquillity of Marbella. The hotel features free Premium Wi-Fi services, two pools, a fitness room, all inclusive option, massage service, body treatments, a buffet restaurant, Sea Soul Restaurant and Beach Club with sea views, two bars…and an exclusive VIP zone with Balinese beds and open bar service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Iberostar, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Iberostar Marbella Coral Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Marbella Coral Beach Hotel Marbella
- Occidental Coral Beach Marbella
- Occidental Coral Beach Hotel Marbella
- Iberostar Marbella Coral Beach Andalucia