All staff at the hotel were very friendly and helpful, our room was upgraded at check in as we had a small baby, they moved us to a larger room and provided a full sized cot.
The food was fantastic and a lot of the food was cooked fresh in front of us.
Excellent location, a short walk to Puerto Banus, with taxis outside the hotel for journeys into Marbella.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the very first moment, the Marbella Coral Beach is a hotel that brings peace and quiet to all travellers. Located on the sea front at La Milla de Oro in Marbella, this is a hotel for guests aged 16 and over, decked out in a fine Mediterranean style and offering all kinds of experiences and attractive proposals. Its 170 rooms and state-of-the-art suites make this a magnificent hotel where you can spend a few days full of intimacy and all the relaxation you’re searching for in Marbella. The hotel features free Premium Wi-Fi services, two pools, a fitness room, all inclusive, massage service, body treatments, a buffet restaurant, Sea Soul Restaurant and Beach Club with sea views, two bars…and an exclusive VIP zone with Balinese beds and open bar service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Odigeo, Iberostar, TravelUp, Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your IBEROSTAR Marbella Coral Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Marbella Coral Beach Hotel Marbella
- Occidental Coral Beach Marbella
- Occidental Coral Beach Hotel Marbella
- IBEROSTAR Marbella Coral Beach Andalucia