This hotel certainly has a loyal following, many guests returning year after year. It has many positive points,the situation is ideal, on the beach between Marbella and Puerto Banus, the rooms are spacious, well maintained( although towels were poor) and have pleasant balconies, the breakfasts are excellent and the restaurant staff efficient and friendly. The pool area is immaculate with delightful streams and ponds containing turtles and fish.
We had not expected to be sharing the hotel with several noisy stag and hen parties. I appreciate that the hotel can't be held responsible for the behaviour of its customers but if you are thinking of booking be warned, pool view rooms may not be the quietest option, sleep quality wasn't good.
The dinners were adequate, very strong on puds. Charging for post dinner coffee in the restaurant that you make it yourselves is rather mean. As half boarders we were offered the option of a meal in the Sea Soul Beach Club one night, the food there was of a very high standard beautifully presented but we were the only diners all evening! It seemed a shame that guests are sitting in a dingy basement restaurant 50 metres away when they could be looking out to sea as the sun sets.
A mixed experience, the hotel just misses the mark for me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the very first moment, the Marbella Coral Beach is a hotel that brings peace and quiet to all travellers. Located on the sea front at La Milla de Oro in Marbella, this is a hotel for guests aged 16 and over, decked out in a fine Mediterranean style and offering all kinds of experiences and attractive proposals. Its 170 rooms and state-of-the-art suites make this a magnificent hotel where you can spend a few days full of intimacy and all the relaxation you’re searching for in Marbella. The hotel features free Premium Wi-Fi services, two pools, a fitness room, all inclusive, massage service, body treatments, a buffet restaurant, Sea Soul Restaurant and Beach Club with sea views, two bars…and an exclusive VIP zone with Balinese beds and open bar service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Iberostar, Odigeo, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Southall Travel, HotelQuickly and Ebookers so you can book your Iberostar Marbella Coral Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Marbella Coral Beach Hotel Marbella
- Occidental Coral Beach Marbella
- Occidental Coral Beach Hotel Marbella
- Iberostar Marbella Coral Beach Andalucia