Goodish holiday, good hotel.
The ambience spoilt by conference groups, regrettably English (I'm English and felt very embarrassed by the behaviour of my countrymen) over the first weekend and Portuguese over the second, the language was appalling and we were woken both weekends by either the police being called by the hotel security and/or people being thrown in the pool between 2.00 and 3.00am.
Was also disappointed that although we paid all inclusive a meal at the SeaSoul? was additional cost, the atmosphere close to the beach was superb. It would have felt much nicer (even if the holiday cost more up front) if we could have dined there without extra cost.
INMA MUNOZ, what a star!
Nothing was too much she was brilliant.
The bar staff,the waiters, the cleaners, the ambience and everything else, BUT NOT THE CONFERENCE PARTIES
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You’ll fall in love with the IBEROSTAR Marbella Coral Beach. It boasts sea views, a peaceful sun terrace, the SeaSoul terrace and an array of sensations to experience at the spa. It will be love at first sight as soon as you arrive at this adults-only hotel in Marbella. Find out more reasons why. Complete rest. That is what you can enjoy as soon as you step into the rooms of this hotel in Marbella. The rooms range from Doubles for a romantic getaway to the Top Suite with a whirlpool bath on the terrace for those special moments gazing out at the sea. Your stomach is in for a treat. And it’s no wonder. You’ll be amazed seeing your food cooked in front of you at this All Inclusive hotel. Trying out the range of local, Spanish and international recipes will make for an absolutely delicious experience. Heightened senses. Let your worries drift away in the sauna and feel all your stress disappear as fast as the bubbles come and go in the whirlpool bath. Or try one of the massages and relax every inch of your body. All you have to do is close your eyes and switch off! Pleasure for adults. Balinese beds by the pool, romantic dinners looking out onto the Mediterranean, a bottle of cava waiting for you in your room, SeaSoul… An adults-only hotel is just what you need for an infinitely relaxing holiday with your partner. A seaside feel, in every way. This hotel on the Costa del Sol is right by the beach, so you can feel the sand in your toes in the blink of an eye. You can also discover the marine life and try dozens of water sports like paddle surfing. A luxury location. You will be staying at a hotel with one of the best locations in Marbella, just 1 km from Puerto Banus and 5 km from the old town. Make the most of it and stroll down to the area packed with glamour, nightlife, impressive boats and everything you could imagine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Iberostar, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, TravelUp, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your IBEROSTAR Marbella Coral Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Marbella Coral Beach Hotel Marbella
- Occidental Coral Beach Marbella
- Occidental Coral Beach Hotel Marbella
- IBEROSTAR Marbella Coral Beach Andalucia