As always we commend the staff on their warmth,friendliness and excellent service.We have visited this hotel five times and every year we meet people who have returned for as long as eighteen years.The location is perfect,the accomodation always a very high standard and the restaurant for breakfast is always a special event when the busy staff always make time for entertaining conversation. However during the second week our holiday was very slightly marred by the very disgusting behaviour of a very well known English conference group.We were quite embarrassed by the language and antics performed at the pool area but this was handled excellently by the hotel management and poolside staff and we were assured that it would not be allowed to happen again.We are already looking forward to our next visit and have complete faith in the management and confidence that the comfort and enjoyment of their visitors will always be priority. Well done Iberostar !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You’ll fall in love with the IBEROSTAR Marbella Coral Beach. It boasts sea views, a peaceful sun terrace, the SeaSoul terrace and an array of sensations to experience at the spa. It will be love at first sight as soon as you arrive at this adults-only hotel in Marbella. Find out more reasons why. Complete rest. That is what you can enjoy as soon as you step into the rooms of this hotel in Marbella. The rooms range from Doubles for a romantic getaway to the Top Suite with a whirlpool bath on the terrace for those special moments gazing out at the sea. Your stomach is in for a treat. And it’s no wonder. You’ll be amazed seeing your food cooked in front of you at this All Inclusive hotel. Trying out the range of local, Spanish and international recipes will make for an absolutely delicious experience. Heightened senses. Let your worries evaporate and your stress fade away with massages that will relax every pore of your skin. All you have to do is close your eyes and switch off! Pleasure for adults. Balinese beds by the pool, romantic dinners looking out onto the Mediterranean, a bottle of cava waiting for you in your room, SeaSoul… An adults-only hotel is just what you need for an infinitely relaxing holiday with your partner. A seaside feel, in every way. This hotel on the Costa del Sol is right by the beach, so you can feel the sand in your toes in the blink of an eye. You can also discover the marine life and try dozens of water sports like paddle surfing. A luxury location. You will be staying at a hotel with one of the best locations in Marbella, just 1 km from Puerto Banus and 5 km from the old town. Make the most of it and stroll down to the area packed with glamour, nightlife, impressive boats and everything you could imagine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Iberostar, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Expedia, Priceline, TravelUp, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Hotel.de and Evoline ltd so you can book your Iberostar Marbella Coral Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Marbella Coral Beach Hotel Marbella
- Occidental Coral Beach Marbella
- Occidental Coral Beach Hotel Marbella
- Iberostar Marbella Coral Beach Andalucia