Stayed for three nights at Easter. Lovely hotel with big rooms and very large balcony. Pool area is very smart and not too busy. 10 minutes walk to Puerto Banus along the beach and not that much further along to Marbella. Other place to mention is Pan e Mermelada opposite Marbella Club - fantastic food !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the very first moment you arrive, the Iberostar Marbella Coral Beach hotel brings peace and tranquility to all travelers. Located on the seafront at La Milla de Oro in Marbella, decked out in a fine Mediterranean style and offering all kinds of experiences and attractive activities. Its 170 rooms and state-of-the-art suites make this a magnificent hotel where you can spend a few intimate days relaxing in the tranquillity of Marbella. The hotel features free Premium Wi-Fi services, two pools, a fitness room, all inclusive option, massage service, body treatments, a buffet restaurant, Sea Soul Restaurant and Beach Club with sea views, two bars…and an exclusive VIP zone with Balinese beds and open bar service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Iberostar, Southall Travel, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Iberostar Marbella Coral Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Marbella Coral Beach Hotel Marbella
- Occidental Coral Beach Marbella
- Occidental Coral Beach Hotel Marbella
- Iberostar Marbella Coral Beach Andalucia