“Best Irish Steak at an Italian Restaurant in Spain!”
Review of Il Tartufo

Il Tartufo
Ranked #46 of 1,459 Restaurants in Marbella
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed 27 May 2014

We just spent a week in Marbella and ate at many restaurants. This was by far and away the best experience we had from top to bottom. We happened upon it just wondering the streets of old town Marbella. I was greeted by the hostess who lured me in with her explanation of the use of truffles in their food. All of the courses of food we had were absolutely fabulous! We enjoyed it so much that we went back again a couple of days later. The Irish steak with truffle butter was one of the best meals I have ever had! If you are in old town Marbella , this restaurant is a sure thing and should not be missed!

1  Thank metz7712

Reviewed 25 May 2014

This small restaurant is on the corner of a great little square in the old town, and serves the most delicious Italian food. The menu is not that extensive, but probably all the better for it. Fresh ingredients are cooked to perfection!

1  Thank prippit
Reviewed 25 May 2014

I am slightly concerned at how popular Il Tartufo is becoming. It used to be a hidden gem but now I fear the masses are cottoning on to the consistently excellent food made lovingly by Manu. Greeting and service always warm and friendly. Attentive without being pushy and refreshingly they all know what has gone in to the food and how it was prepared. I think we have pretty much tried everything and it is all good. Given that my partner is also a (rather demanding) Italian also it great to know that you will always have a great meal here. My personal faves are the Tagliatelle al Tartufo or the Tortellini Speck but Id happily go in and eat whatever was laid in front of me. To avoid disappointment Id also order the tiramisu early doors, it'd be a shame to visit and not indulge.
Holly, Manu and the team have done a fantastic job. It's great for a romantic night out, celebrating or just catching up with friends. It really is worth a visit.
NDC

2  Thank NDC101
Reviewed 14 May 2014

We were recommended this restaurant by a friend. The food was excellent, the waitress was very helpful and accommodating. Service was prompt but not rushed. I ordered steak which was cooked exactly as requested with a delicious sauce. At the end of the meal the head chef came out to talk to us also which was a nice touch. We will definitely be returning

1  Thank Finbar G
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

I was brought here by my parents for a birthday surprise dinner. The food tasted fantastic and was beautifully presented and service was equally brilliant. Would definitely return! Thank you for a rememberable night!

1  Thank g0ldfishyonadishy