All reviews hole courses los arcos main restaurant shuttle bus pool area breakfast choices relaxing hotel lovely pool public areas high season hotel restaurant malaga airport kids club five star hotel long weekend starwood euros
Reviewed 12 September 2018

Stayed here many times before and it is so lovely. Lovely staff, lovely rooms, lovely pool. A real luxury treat for the week or weekend..... The food is very good at the bar and main restaurant. The breakfast is amazing, one of life's great treats to have so many delicious things to choose from for breakfast. Have always had such a great stay here. Highly recommend.

Room Tip: Always over looking the pool.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

I think this hotel is around 10 years old and to be honest some parts are showing it.

Rates are high (unsurprisingly in August ) and you do feel some proper investment needed.

Some great staff and Golf course looks good to.

Reviewed 6 September 2018

I always like to stay at westin hotels, hotel is amazing.
It is only three floors with nice swimming pool and spa, its located in one of the biggest golf course (la quinta) in andalucia , i had a chance to play a golf
The room size is very good and room view to the mountain and the swimming pool, also you can see the sea but it's very far
The receptionist his name was Juan was very helpful and supportive

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

Just like to say that my family and i are just back from la Quinta Westin, and had a great time. Hotel is nice and location is perfect, but for me its best feature, is the staff. Cant say enough good things about them, and i include them all in that. We had a room which took my wife and i plus my 2 children, however 1 of my children is 19 , so need a room for 3 adults and 1 child. The Westin sorted this out for us with no problem. It is not always easy to get a room for us. Thank you to everyone there at the Westin, we will return, hopefully soon.

1  Thank Richard W
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Our 3rd visit. A great place to relax and get in some golf. The front of house staff are very helpful and the guys serving breakfast are lovely. Same with the pool bar staff.
I think they are missing a trick In the evenings when the place is so quiet - you are really forced to go off site to get some atmosphere.