Puente Romano Marbella
Gran Hotel Guadalpin Banus(Marbella)(Great Value!)
US$370
Barcelo Marbella(Marbella)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$121
  • Pool
Benabola Hotel & Suites(Puerto Banus)(Great Value!)
US$345
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Free Internet
US$343
Cancelon
1,471 results
All reviewssea grilldani garciasix sensesroman bridgethai galleryjunior suitetennis clubgarden suitebeach resorthotel guestsgolden mileluxury hotelbeautiful hotelkids clubmain poolold townbeach front
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 November 2013

My wife and I stayed at Puente Romano about eight years ago but after this recent visit we can't understand why we haven't been back sooner.
The setting of the rooms are how we remembered them consisting of a number of three storey buildings overlooking the gardens leading down to the sea. The rooms are large, as is the bathroom,well maintained with great selection of T.V. channels including Sky Sports 1 and also internet access with a P.C. terminal provided. Wi Fi access is free throughout the hotel and the speed I was getting on my iPad of 20mps is much better than I get at home(hardwired but in the sticks).
We found all the staff extremely friendly and helpful from reception, bell boys, concierge and waiting staff.
Breakfast was excellent with eggs/omelet's etc. individually cooked by a chef in the dining room as you requested them. We had two evening meals in the Serafina Italian restaurant which were superb and I would recommend before going to Puerto Banus marina, Serafina is better value and simply better food than others at the marina. I have reviewed Serafina seperately.
Puente Romano together with its sister hotel Marbella Club own the Marbella Club golf resort and include free golf with a shuttle bus to transport you the 20 or so minutes to the course, I have also reviewed the golf course seperately.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
PuenteRomano M, Director General at Puente Romano Marbella, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your descriptive review of The Puente Romano and for awarding us five stars. I am so pleased we exceeded your expectations and that we provided comfortable accommodation.

Personally I think the golf offer we have at the moment available which will carry on through 2014, is a fantastic offer especially for the guests who enjoy playing nearly every day at our wonderful private golf course, Marbella Club Golf Resort.

Once again we are all very happy that overall you enjoyed your stay in Hotel Puente Romano. I do hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back, before too long.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 19 November 2013

I have been going to this hotel for many years and i know I am now old in years, the heart of this fantastic hotel has always been the main bar summer time along with winter sitting around the log fire. just returned from this hotel to find that the bar has been filled with table and chairs for brakfast only. THEY HAVE GOT THAT WRONG I AM SURE 99% OF GUESTS THAT HAVE USED THIS HOTEL WILL BE VERY DISAPOINTED THAT THERE IS NO LONGER THIS FANTASTIC MEETING PLACE/BAR

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Leonardcarshalt... C

Dear Guest,

Thank you for returning to Hotel Puente Romano once more during your visit to Marbella.

It is sad to hear how much you enjoyed visiting our Main Bar. We have made several recent changes to the Food and Beverage outlets throughout the hotel in order to satisfy guests who are looking for a wide range of cuisine combined with beautiful settings. We are still in process of more changes for even better improvement to our bar outlet for the future.
We always strive to make improvements to our product and service, so constructive feedback is always appreciated.

I do hope you will consider returning to us on your next trip to Marbella.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 18 November 2013

I was fortunate to get a few days off from business travel to stay at the Hotel Puente Romano. I was looking to just relax, and this is the place to do just that. This hotel reminded me of the Caribbean where I usually take my getaways. It is self contained, and I didn't have to leave the property to get anything I needed. I had privacy when I wanted it, and had many choices inside the hotel to relax with others. The room was comfortable, and so was the food. The staff at the hotel, restaurants and bars were friendly and helpful. I wish I could have stayed longer, but duty called. I will be back !

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
4  Thank WorldTraveler55711

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Hotel Puente Romano during your visit to Marbella. I am so very pleased you enjoyed your stay at our property.

I shall pass along your kind comments to our team, who will be very delighted to read such positive views about the Hotel and the services.

We hope you will return in the near future so we can provide you with more comfort and pleasent stay.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

Service excellent!
Room gorgeous and beachfront pool/sea:-)
Breakfast buffet with healthy large selection.
Loved the lovely garden with Beautiful flowers, plants, small waters and chirping birds.

...,,,,,,but this costs!!

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Kikiro

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Puente Romano for your recent stay and for highlighting the experience you had during your visit.

It is reassuring to receive such a positive review about the hotel and all the facilities. Your feedback is certainly very encouraging for all the team and help us to keep up with good work for the future.

We look forward to welcoming you very soon and we are very pleased you have enjoyed your stay and for your kind words.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 4 November 2013

I just love this place. I've gone back twice! When sitting out on your balcony you feel as if you are in a rain forest. The rooms are spacious and beautiful. Have never seen such big rooms before! Service and food is great! I would definitely recommend this hotel to ANYONE!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Lulz A

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Hotel Puente Romano during your visit to Marbella.

I am pleased to read you enjoyed your stay at our property. We strive to continuously meet up with our guests' expectations and high level standards.

We continue to maintain our garden areas as much as possible, in order to keep a nice and natural feeling to the hotel scenery.

Thank you for your kind words and positive feedback and look forward to welcoming you soon.

Kind Regards,