I've just literally got back from Hotel Guadalmina and I've got to say it was lovely! Three 30 year olds went out there to celebrate a 30th and we all had a good time!
Rooms were clean, pool area clean, we didn't use the spa or anything like that!
Just a few points
1. Go to the Supermarket and buy plenty of water as the water around the pool for 500ml is €3.
2. When ordering lunch or dinner becareful with when the waiters put bread on the table as they will charge you for it, whether you asked for it or not!
3. Service around the restaurant area isn't that great. Had to keep asking for things!
As I mentioned it'd be somewhere I would go on a hen party as a cab is €12 away from the main strip
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Guadalmina SPA & Golf Resort. MarbellaAn unbeatable location right on the Beach and by two Golf Courses. Located only ten minutes from Marbella and Estepona and only five minutes from Puerto Banus. Restaurants offering International cuisine, Cocktail Bar, Beach Club, Business Centre, WIFI, Outdoor Sea Water Swimming pool, Solarium, Pool Bar, Meeting Rooms for events & Celebrations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Odigeo, Prestigia, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Guadalmina Spa & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Guadalmina Spa And Golf Resort
- Hotel Guadalmina Spa & Golf Marbella
- Guadalmina Hotel Marbella
- Golf Hotel Guadalmina
- Marbella Guadalmina
- Hotel Guadalmina Spa & Golf Resort Marbella, Andalucia