I stayed in the hotel for more than one week. The best thing is the hotel location. There are not too many attractions in the area and that makes the surrounding to be quite and perfect for relaxation (the location itself is a very nice residential area where you could have pleasant walks).
I do recommend having car if you want to stay more at this hotel and if you plan long trips. If you just want to stay to the beach then you can stay in the area of the hotel.
I would recommend improving the services from the restaurant (serving time, variety and quality of the food compare with price).
I appreciated the views from the room balcony and from the restaurants. The beach and the pool area are very well maintained.
I recommend it for couples/families which look for a relaxed vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Guadalmina SPA & Golf Resort. MarbellaAn unbeatable location right on the Beach and by two Golf Courses. Located only ten minutes from Marbella and Estepona and only five minutes from Puerto Banus. Restaurants offering International cuisine, Cocktail Bar, Beach Club, Business Centre, WIFI, Outdoor Sea Water Swimming pool, Solarium, Pool Bar, Meeting Rooms for events & Celebrations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Guadalmina Spa & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Guadalmina Spa & Golf Marbella
- Hotel Guadalmina Spa And Golf Resort
- Guadalmina Hotel Marbella
- Golf Hotel Guadalmina
- Marbella Guadalmina
- Hotel Guadalmina Spa & Golf Resort Marbella, Andalucia