Estrella del Mar Beach Club
Ranked #2 of 30 Spas & Wellness in Marbella
Reviewed 31 December 2013

Spent a lovely relaxing day here on Sunday.
Would highly recommend having the treatments here,the therapist was great.
Also the Sunday buffet is beautiful.
Spent the day relaxing on the very comfy sun beds.
All indoor facilities up to scratch and no problems.
Definately worth a visit

Reviewed 12 November 2013

Came to the beach club with my husband and some friends last month. We were especially looking forward to spending time to catch up using the indoor spa pool and jacuzzi which looked fantastic.

The spa pool (a 10 meter pool with various jet stations) was a bit cold for us all and after a short while we got out. It would be fine to swim, but too cold to be standing/sitting still for any length of time.

We tried the Jacuzzi which unfortunately was exactly the same temperature – a couple of degrees hotter than a normal swimming pool! Very disappointing. Anybody that wanted a cold Jacuzzi could just use the water jets in the pool!

I've not experienced this elsewhere in good quality hotels in Spain. It’s certainly not something I would expect from the beach club of a 5 star hotel. I appreciate that the Spa pool must be quite expensive to heat, but there is no excuse to not pay to properly heat the Jacuzzi.

The timer on the Sauna was also broken when we visited meaning we have to try and guess how long we had been inside. The carpets in the female changing rooms were rancid and need a good wash.

A real shame. With just a little bit of effort this place could be lovely.

3  Thank Jane H
Reviewed 15 October 2013

My daughter and son in law were married at Estrella Beach club on September 15th, there wedding was absolutely magical! I particularly want to mention how fantastic every member of staff was along with the location, attention to detail, food and drinks, all these things put together made there day truly memorable! Miguel & Marta made sure every single detail was seen too and nothing was too much trouble. There aim was to make sure the bride and groom were happy (which they were!) Every guest at the wedding said they have never been to such a fun wedding! Thank you for making my daughters day so special x

1  Thank Yvonne N
Reviewed 14 October 2013

We got married on the 15th of September 2013 in the beach club.
An amazing experience - the whole team made special effort to make this a day to remember.
Superb location and set-up/great food/drinks but most of all the level of service - WOW.
Every detail covered - a 10.
Congratulations to the whole team and a strong recommendation for your celebration!

Reviewed 31 May 2013

We were 3 women, all ordered a treatment - the hotel told us that entry was free with treatment, but we ended up paying for the treatment and an additional 35 euros per person to use the pool and very few facilities. (my own gym has more steam/sauna/shower facilities)

The treatment was excellent, i had a bodytoning wrap/scrub and it was noticably better afterwards, and the treatment itself was fairly priced. The lady who did it was really good and spoke english. The lady who did my mom's massage didnt speak a word english.

I also went to a "bodycombat" class in their gym in the evening. To use the term "bodycombat", you have to be certified by less mills. I was the only one in the class, it was held in between the other machines and people and had nothing to do with bodycombat. After a few minutes i got a little upset, and agreed with the non-english speaking instructor that i go get my own music and we switch. So i had to do the class - and teach the instructor sidekicks etc. as he did not know. It was definitely a special experience, but i would have liked if they had been honest about it. They did however not charge the 10 euros they asked for in the first place.

I didnt feel exactly 5 star that day, not in the vincci hotel either which apparently this club is a part of.

its adults only.