“Hotel Lima”

Hotel Lima Marbella
Ranked #24 of 70 Hotels in Marbella
“Hotel Lima”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I loved the convenience of this hotel. It is near all the restaurants of Marbella Town.

The front of house staff were very friendly and helpful and the room was good and spacious.

Breakfast was only adequate,to be fair, and I found that the opening time of 8.30 was not great. It needs to open earlier. If you were early for breakfast you were given a hard time by the lady who was serving !!

Having said that, if changes are made in this area, I would stay at this hotel any time as I regard it as a good hotel and an enjoyable stay. I go to Marbella quite frequently, and would be happy to stay there.

Room Tip: Go high is the best tip
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
hotellima, Director General at Hotel Lima Marbella, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
Thank you very much for your comments.
We are glad that comfortable feeling in our Hotel and I agree we are surrounded of an endless number of restaurants.
Our staff is friendly and helpful.
Our breakfast is from 08:30 to 11:00. Understand that we have to put a timetable and this has served us very well in the 49 years that we have been selling experiences. I apologise if the breakfast lady was rather hard.

I note and I hope to see you at the hotel.

A hug,

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
County Cork, Ireland
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Just back from my second stay in Hotel Lima and i was very happy with everything again. Its location is fantastic, so close to the beach and the town centre. The room was very good and kept really clean and the rate is great value for money. Will not be looking elsewhere when i go back.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
hotellima, Director General at Hotel Lima Marbella, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
Thank you very much for your comments.

Thank you for repeating and take another good experience.
Enjoy your location, our rooms with a great relationship quality price
It is an added value when choosing a hotel.

I hope to see you again

A hug.
Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I booked this hotel November 2013 for my husbands Christmas present to go in May 2014. The Hotel was in a brilliant location two minutes from the front of Marbella

There was a warm welcome from reception – The room was everything you need clean, comfortable and a good shower.

We had bed and breakfast there was an array of breakfast choice in a pleasant setting.

My husband and I are defiantly returning to Marbella and Hotel Lima will be our first choice to look.

Room Tip: A must stay good value for money
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Maria S
Thank you very much for your comments.

I'm glad for the Christmas gift was a success.
The reason I give our location is perfect, I'm glad to have a cheerful reception and that you enjoy our rooms.

I hope to see them again.

a hug
liverpool
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Just returned from a short 3 day break. Hotel only 7 euros in taxi from the boys station, and a direct bus to the airport so very easy. This hotel is perfectly placed. 2 minutes from the beach and 4 minutes from the old town. The rooms are extremely clean and comfortable, all have balconies. Plenty of bars and restaurants around , but no problems with noise in the hotel. Free wifi was a real bonus. Breakfast included which although just continental was served until 11 and great to get that given the terrific price of the hotel
The staff were very helpful, and extremely welcoming. I'll definitely return.

Room Tip: All room have decent balconies but as only 1 lift ask for lower floor if stairs are a problem
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
hotellima, Director General at Hotel Lima Marbella, responded to this review, 1 July 2014
Thank you very much for your comments.

The truth is that public transport to our hotel this quite well, and that about €12 per person you can reach our hotel took 2 buses.
Our location is ideal, I'm glad that you enjoy our clean, the space of the rooms and our wifi which is free and good speed.
If you visit us, ask for the Manager, I would like to meet you in person.

A Hug
Charleston
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Hotel Lima is a very nice place with an excellent rate. 55 Euros. The room was clean and had a small terrace overlooking a quiet, tree-lined street. It is about two blocks from the beach with plenty of restaurants and about four blocks to the Old City. Despite being a small city, it is a shopping mecca, with high-end merchandise: jewelry, apparel and gifts. Rick Steves gave it a mention in his book, but I believe it should be featured along with the other great Spanish cities. There is no hotel parking, but there is parking on the street at weird hours. After 8:30 p.m. till 9:00 a.m. there is no charge. During two periods of the day, there is a fee and you can only buy two hours from a machine. Getting coffee early in the morning -- as in before 9:00! -- can be a problem in Spain. However, there is a nice pastry shop a half block up the hill on the side street.

Room Tip: I recommend the back of the hotel away from the noisier main drag.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank robinsonth
Thank you very much for your comments.
I'm glad that you enjoy your stay in our Hotel.
Thank you for the directions for future clients and look for Rick Steves book to see that it says about our beautiful city of Marbella.
I have not understood correctly about coffee before 09:00, our breakfast is open from 08:30 and before that time there are places in our city, I only had to ask our receptionists.

I hope to see you again.

Stockport, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 June 2014

OK this is a budget two star hotel. The location as all previous reviewers have stated is fantastic.One minute to beach, with loads of bars and restaurants around.First time in Marbella so was wondering if it really is a bit posh and expensive. Not at all.We were B and B so ate and drank ou all the time.I would say about ten or fifteen percent higher than other places I have visited in Spain.Plenty of tapas for around 2.50 euro, small beer 1.50 and wine around 2.50 or 3.Its a really nice town, very clean and orderly, feels safe and not crowded.Lots of different nationalities.Now back to the hotel.First class in every sense.Staff are very helpful.Rooms are large and spotless.Cool when we were there.Plenty of hot water.Breakfast is simple, meat, cheese, tomatoe, nice crusty bread or toast, juice, tea and coffee.Would not hesitate in coming back.Thank you for a great first visit to Marbella.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Thank you very much for your comments.
I'm glad that you enjoy your stay in our hotel.
I loved your description with every little detail, even with a cost analysis.
The reason I give our staff is helpful, the rooms are large and clean.

I hope to see you again.

kilsby
Reviewed 22 June 2014

The room was clean and tidy, you pay extra for fridge, WIFI was free and a good speed, but there was no tea making facility. Parking was €16/day in a nearby underground car park. I would use the hotel again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
hotellima, Director General at Hotel Lima Marbella, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
Thank you very much for your comments.

The reason I give our location is ten, our internet free, good speed
and the rooms are clean.
We charge 1 euro per day for the refrigerator, something symbolic as the same energy expenditure as many people abused and in this way we eliminate such people.

We hope to see you again.

A hug