This hotel was nice once you got to it. Its in a very busy section of Marbella, almost impossible to stop outside hotel to offload luggage and check in! Parking is a distance from hotel and is not free! Nice breakfast, but staff not very friendly. Two older men at front desk were pompous, irritable and no help! Young lady tried to help, but as she was new, they over ruled her! Room was ok, very basic, but clean. Wifi available free, but not in your room. Great location for shopping, eating, and nightlife! Bakeries and their goods are to die for! Very difficult area to navigate on your own (we rented a car) as street signs are hard to find and each street twists and turns so much! Park across from hotel was lovely as was the promenade along the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Downtown Marbella and 225 mts. from the Beach and the Sea promenade in front of the Alameda ParkShoping, restaurants,bars and Entertainment around the hotel not needing Vehicle.96 rooms (70% with terrace) redecorated between 2003 and 2007) complete bathroom, hair dryer ,telephone,satelite chanel TV, rental safe box, air conditioned and heating.Breakfast buffet. Lunch/dinner waiter service daily menu.Bar and meeting room 100 people with free WIFI.Over 800 private parking places 250 mts around hotel, the hotel owns a limited nº at special fare. Not suitable for phisically handicapped persons.Granted with “Q” Tourism Spanish autorities quality award and ISO14001 environmental management standard ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Ebookers so you can book your Hotel San Cristobal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residencia San Cristobal Marbella
- Hotel San Cristobal Marbella, Andalucia