For first time visiting Marbella is right to stay close by the old city of Marbella where you can eat ,drink etc ...properly but expensively!!!So that you have to book a hotel quite central...like the old one but OK "San Cristobal" hotel.Otherwise you might stay to a beach hotel if you can afford the very very expensive rates of the 4 or 5 stars hotels of the area...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Downtown Marbella and 225 mts. from the Beach and the Sea promenade in front of the Alameda ParkShoping, restaurants,bars and Entertainment around the hotel not needing Vehicle.96 rooms (70% with terrace) redecorated between 2003 and 2007) complete bathroom, hair dryer ,telephone,satelite chanel TV, rental safe box, air conditioned and heating.Breakfast buffet. Lunch/dinner waiter service daily menu.Bar and meeting room 100 people with free WIFI.Over 800 private parking places 250 mts around hotel, the hotel owns a limited nº at special fare. Not suitable for phisically handicapped persons.Granted with “Q” Tourism Spanish autorities quality award and ISO14001 environmental management standard ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel San Cristobal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residencia San Cristobal Marbella
- Hotel San Cristobal Marbella, Andalucia