Great Hotel - Excellent Service. Come out of the back door and right in the Old Town.
The Hotel is very clean - We had a room on the front overlooking the park but when you close the doors you have very little noise.
It is close to everything short walk to the beach and close to great bars and restaurants
The breakfast is very good.
Very good deal for Marbella we will be coming back to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Downtown Marbella and 225 mts. from the Beach and the Sea promenade in front of the Alameda ParkShoping, restaurants,bars and Entertainment around the hotel not needing Vehicle.96 rooms (70% with terrace) redecorated between 2003 and 2007) complete bathroom, hair dryer ,telephone,satelite chanel TV, rental safe box, air conditioned and heating.Breakfast buffet. Lunch/dinner waiter service daily menu.Bar and meeting room 100 people with free WIFI.Over 800 private parking places 250 mts around hotel, the hotel owns a limited nº at special fare. Not suitable for phisically handicapped persons.Granted with “Q” Tourism Spanish autorities quality award and ISO14001 environmental management standard ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotelopia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel San Cristobal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residencia San Cristobal Marbella
- Hotel San Cristobal Marbella, Andalucia