I was really happy with the hotel. It was basic, but that was expected and reflected in the price. I got all I could ask for really, very clean and well looked after. Its real selling point is the location, right in the old town. The breakfast was fine, it could have been better, but then again we got what we paid for and it was as expected. This hotel comes highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Downtown Marbella and 225 mts. from the Beach and the Sea promenade in front of the Alameda ParkShoping, restaurants,bars and Entertainment around the hotel not needing Vehicle.96 rooms (70% with terrace) redecorated between 2003 and 2007) complete bathroom, hair dryer ,telephone,satelite chanel TV, rental safe box, air conditioned and heating.Breakfast buffet. Lunch/dinner waiter service daily menu.Bar and meeting room 100 people with free WIFI.Over 800 private parking places 250 mts around hotel, the hotel owns a limited nº at special fare. Not suitable for phisically handicapped persons.Granted with “Q” Tourism Spanish autorities quality award and ISO14001 environmental management standard ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Splitty, Expedia, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel San Cristobal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residencia San Cristobal Marbella
- Hotel San Cristobal Marbella, Andalucia