We stayed 3 nights. The hotel was a no fuss basic 3 star hotwl. The only drawback for us was not having any kettle in the room. But otherwise, very pleasant stay.
The cleaner would clean the room thoroughly everyday. Bathdoom was good. The stuffs were great. If you just want to visit Marbella, you don't need a car, as the location of the hotel is right in middle of the old town. It's surrounded by gorgeous shops and the beach is 5 minutes walk away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Downtown Marbella and 225 mts. from the Beach and the Sea promenade in front of the Alameda ParkShoping, restaurants,bars and Entertainment around the hotel not needing Vehicle.96 rooms (70% with terrace) redecorated between 2003 and 2007) complete bathroom, hair dryer ,telephone,satelite chanel TV, rental safe box, air conditioned and heating.Breakfast buffet. Lunch/dinner waiter service daily menu.Bar and meeting room 100 people with free WIFI.Over 800 private parking places 250 mts around hotel, the hotel owns a limited nº at special fare. Not suitable for phisically handicapped persons.Granted with “Q” Tourism Spanish autorities quality award and ISO14001 environmental management standard ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel San Cristobal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residencia San Cristobal Marbella
- Hotel San Cristobal Marbella, Andalucia