“Shame about the neighbours - otherwise excellent”
Detached Villa on a residential street
French window opened to the terrace from the master bedroom where you can relax and watch the sea BBQ area
Check Availability
Villa exterior
Detached Villa exterior
3rd Bedroom that is adjoined to the 4th Bedroom with bunk bed
Master bedroom en-suite with bathroom
Dreaming of BBQ all these time and never had the chance to this? Now here is the place for Your BBQ
Master bedroom en-suite with bathroom
On New Year's day at Restaurant 200, where families and friends gathered to celebrate together
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 8 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Charles P
“Shame about the neighbours - otherwise excellent”
Reviewed 27 November 2014 for a stay in September 2014

Went for a week in September with my grandkids. The place was absolutely lovely - very clean and tidy with pleanty of towels and bedding and the like. Seems that the next door owners decided to renovate their place throughout the summer without letting the owners of this place know, so on occasion was a bit noisy in the day from sawing and hammering etc. Contacted the manager and the owner to find out what was going on and they gave us some money back without being asked, but to be honest we spent most of the day at the beach anyway (lovely too and about 3 mins walk away). I'm definitely going back next year as the next door renovations will be finished - booked already. This place is a real find at decent rates and with great owners so recommending to my friends too...

Liked best: Villa and facilities
Liked least: Neighbours doing renovations
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
11 Apr 2016
Hi,

Thanks for review

Evelyn
sunseeker...
dublin
“Follow on from previous review”
Reviewed 9 September 2013 for a stay in May 2013
person found this review helpful

Following on from my review in May '13, I notice there has been two positive reviews since, regarding the same property. I find it strange that someone has commented that Evelyn "was available if we had any problems". Evelyn likes in the UK, so that is very strange indeed. It makes one wonder how reliable some of her reviews are.

Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
16 Sep 2013
This guest told me they had great time in my villa. So surprised she complained after the special treatment she received by my new management team. I employed new manager after the first review and everything has been going very fine since then. I went over the top to make things right. I think it is unfair the guest scored me 1 with that review. The good news about the review is that the public can see there was no problem with my villa, except that you wanted to meet with me. My villa is lovely and beautiful place, especially for families, and my management team are the best. They respond to any problem within 24 hours. I know it is impossible to please every guest but I and my management team would continue to work hard to enhance our service. Why didn't this guest score me for the service she had received? This guest absolutely enjoyed her stay in my villa!
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Liked best: Location and cleanliness
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
11 Jun 2013
Customers satisfaction is always our go! Thanks for choosing my villa for our holiday!
ElliottT9
“Great villa and amazing holiday!”
Reviewed 6 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013

A group of 8 stayed in this villa for a week from the 16th May. We arrived and the villa was clean and all towels provided in laundry room which was open all week so we had access. All bed linen were Clean. Great facilities at the villa, ample storage in kitchen, there is dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer. Amazing private pool which was cleaned nearly everyday - the pool had a lot of use! Fab outside BBQ, great to get into the holiday spirit! Evelyn was very inattentive ensuring we had everything needed and was available if we had any problems. Location was great - next to beach and great bus links into neighbouring towns! Cant wait to go back, anyone looking for a villa near marbella should consider this one! I would hate the previous review to put anyone off! Lastly I would like to reiterate the villa was NOT dirty and anyway you cannot get nits from bedding!

Fab holiday! X

Value Location
7 Jun 2013
Thanks for your review! I am pleased to know that some guests can enjoys their holiday in my villa. I hope you can use my villa for your holiday in the future and recommend friends too.

Have a good day!
sunseeker...
dublin
“Please do not book this villa - dirtiest place I have ever stayed, uncooperative owner”
Reviewed 14 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013
person found this review helpful

I have only ever written 4 or 5 reviews on tripadvisor, and I try and be honest, thinking at the back of my mind, would I like to go back there. The answer to this villa is clear - NO. Never. Not even if I was paid, and my flights were paid. Suffice to say I booked this villa through another website (sorry tripadvisor!), and I wrote a formal mail of complaint to them. They said they would contact the owner, but needless to say I have heard nothing back from her.
What was wrong? Filthy. Kitchen and other places covered with ants when we arrived, and as we have a 14 month old crawling baby, this was not ideal. Hair all over the floor. Baby highchair had crumbs and food stains on it. All cutlery and crockery had to be cleaned again. Bed linen dirty (one of my children got head lice). She knew we were a party of 5, yet only left out 4 small bath towels. We were told there would be beach towels - she left out 2. We were advised there was a washing machine - but she omitted to say it's in a room outside that is locked and only the cleaner has a key. We had to beg her to leave the room unlocked so we could wash dirty clothes. The list goes on and on and on.
Lovely pool, and nice and close to beach (3 min stroll). Shame the inside was so dirty.
If anyone needs more information, i'll be happy to provide, but i'd prefer if you just looked at another villa and gave this one a very large swerve.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: heated pool (had to pay for it, as usual)
Liked least: everything else, but the dirt / filth has to be top of the list.
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
3 Jun 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our villa. We truly value the opinions of our guests and we apologise that we did not meet your expectations.

Providing our guests with the best possible accommodation and service has always been our aim. It’s fair to say that our maid service let us down when you arrived and we did everything possible to put this right during your stay, including sending another cleaner as soon as we knew there was a problem. We have since engaged a new property management service. We want you to know that we truly enjoy sharing our passion for our villa with guests and want you to walk out the door feeling refreshed.

If you come back to our villa, you would see that we have addressed your concerns. We hope to see you again in the future and wish you the very best.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing